RE: the weep of death

To: "'David Councill'" <dcouncil@imt.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: the weep of death
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:31:05 -0700
On a similar note, I seem to have the smallest leak in my radiator. The
engine never overheats, but i do need to top up the reservoir about once a
month. once i imagine i saw the tiniest wisp of steam coming off one point
(which does have the tell-tale whitening around it), but i've never been
able to spot it again!

Any suggestions. In england you used to be able to get this stuff which you
dissolved in water and poured into the radiator, and it would seal any small
leaks, but i never really liked the sound of glue circulating through the
engine!

cheers

Joe

_________________