Now: Radiators and Bad Puns, Was: the weep of deathy

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>,
Subject: Now: Radiators and Bad Puns, Was: the weep of deathy
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
I would think that a radiator shop would be able to
determine this without having to remove the radiator.
Putting a leak-plugger in would make me uncomfortable,
as you would never really know if you had a problem or
not. Kind of like our Windstar van which came with
self-sealing tires.... How do you know if you actually
have a hole in your tire?? I would not want to be
running around with a hole that was self-sealed, as it
can't be as strong as having NO hole, right??

Or am I just wholly wrong?? Or a holy pain in the
butt??

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://invites.yahoo.com