Free Rostyle Wheels (Must pick up in Charleston, SC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Rostyle Wheels (Must pick up in Charleston, SC)
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:11:32 EDT
For anyone in the local Charleston, SC area, I have a set of MGB Rostyle
wheels, that are in a good shape that are free for the taking.  I repainted
these a couple of years ago, so they still look good.  Decent tires are
included.  I have all 4, and will include three center caps.  I just put on
my alloys, and don't have a need for them.  I'm moving next week to NY, so
these must be picked up by 7/11.  If not, they will be disposed of, which is
a shame, as someone could probably use them.  Please do not ask me to ship
them.  I'll hold them for the first definite answer.

Please reply directly to me, and not the list.

Glenn