Re: MGB advice/opinions

To: "Edwin McCarroll" <emccarroll@mco.edu>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB advice/opinions
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 15:15:40 -0400
Truly 7K, or 107K?  Don't forget, they roll over.

Although from the rest of the description it sounds like it hasn't been
driven much.  Nor does it sound like they ever broke out the tools.

Of course, at truly 7k it doesn't matter much if there was oil changed
regularly or not, there's not a whole lot of driving there.

Sitting around doesn't always help a car either.  Brakes in particular
don't like to sit forever and anon.

Big thing for me would be any rust accumulated over 20 years, though I'm
assuming this one was garaged.

Do you want to drive it, or show it?  (or both?)