Books for Sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Books for Sale
From: " Michael Winney " <winn@goodnet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 13:51:29 -0700
Hello,
After over forty years of Brit and  European car ownership and restorations
it's time to pass along some of my  books.  I have the following MG related
books which I would like to sell as a lot(keeps it simple).  Highest bid by
noon PST July 15th takes.  Buyer to pay shipping.
MGB The Illustrated History by Jonathon Wood and Lionel Burrell.  424 pgs.
As new condition.
MGB Super Profile by Lindsay Porter.  Hardbound, 55pgs. Exc. cond.
MGB Roadsters 1962--1980 by R. M. Clarke.  Softbound, 100 pgs. Exc. cond.
Original 1955 BMC Workshop Manual for MG Midget Series TD & TF.  Soiled, but
complete in good cond.
Haynes MGB  1962-1980 Owner's Workshop Manual.  Softbound, 245 pgs. VG cond.
I will also be selling a number of Austin Healey, Sunbeam Tiger and many
Jaguar books.  Contact off list if interested.  Thank you.
Mike Winney