Re: Early MGB diff ratios

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Early MGB diff ratios
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 07:17:13 -0400
Guess I gotta chime in here...add to the Salisbury list (Tube type axle) a
couple of ratios listed in my special tuning book (with competition part
numbers):
4.22 (9/38) and 4.55(9/41).  The MGB automatic used the axle ratio of
3.7(10/37), which I verified in my parts book.  The MGB 3.909 axle had
pinion/crown wheel teeth of 11/43.

Bill