RE: Moss Catalog

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss Catalog
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:59:34 -0400
Max, the garage workstation is real easy, a $50 (or less) hub, some cat 5
and win98 internet connection sharing.  Shoot, you could even skip the hub
with a crossover cable.  Makes info on the cars real easy to get to.
Although I do only subscribe to the digest there as I cannot be there as
much as here at work.:-(

Gordie (DSL with garage email MG_bird@yahoo.com...feel free   to contact me
there)