Re: Classic Insurance

To: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic Insurance
From: Bill Holt <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:39:50 -0400
Thank goodness they do sell insurance in Kentucky, a "no-fault" state.
I've gotten a great quote on my '73 MGB and my '71 Cutlass convertible.  I
probably should have checked out classic car insurance before now but
better late than never.  From what I've heard so far, I like Hagerty's
driving rules.  They appear to be a little more reasonable (you CAN drive
your "classic" to work now and then, for example) than some others I've
heard of.

Any other words of insurance wisdom out there?

Bill Holt
Ft. Mitchell, KY