Re: [Re: My New Favorite TV Show] (spoilers)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: My New Favorite TV Show] (spoilers)
From: Matthew Trebelhorn <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>
Date: 13 Jul 00 11:57:58 EDT
Glad to see that somebody else is watching this!

They were Navy, not RAF.  Their vehicle - fiberglass shell with a 1.8l ford
driving an airplane propeller, wheels non-driving and very little steering -
wasn't much good on the water, even worse on land.  The Bodgers basically
attached a whole bunch of styrofoam and 55-gallon drums to a Land Rover for
flotation, welded a ship's propeller to the rear diff, and ran away.

What a beautiful show!

There is an american team, including an Land Rover driver (some LBC content),
this season.  see
http://www.the-nerds.org/
for a pretty good description of the application process, etc. etc.  Go NERDS!

I didn't watch the cannon -- I missed the 9:00 episode, so saw the amphib.
episode at 10 and the very beginning of the cannon episode at 12 am, all times
Eastern.  Anybody want to report on the cannon episode outcome?  That one
sounded really dangerous to me...

looking forward to next week's...

Matt