Re: 'nother glass question

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: 'nother glass question
From: "Michael Singleton" <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:46:42 -0700
Fiberglass is not hard to cut, you can use almost anything, depending on the
thickness - from a Skil saw to a grinder. Seriously though, the grinder
ought to work fine. I don't know what kind of grit, etc you have but most
anything works. If you wind up with a bit of a jagged edge you can sand it
smooth, that's the beauty of the material. Also if you completely screw the
thing up you can easily re-glass it.

use my cutting discs on my grinder?  They