Re: stuck gas tank vent pipe

To: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: stuck gas tank vent pipe
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:48:48 -0400
Try  forcing stove oven cleaner into the line and let it set for awhile. Force
compressed air  down the tube. Clamp a hose to the end of the pipe so it
doesn't blow off when you apply air. You might also need to clamp the hose to
the end of your air gun. Be sure you remove your gas cap so you don't explode
the gas tank. This has worked numerous times for me.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski