RE: Adjusting break warning switch - need one

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: RE: Adjusting break warning switch - need one
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 02:34:14 -0400
Thanks Paul,

I better understand it now.
What I'll do is take the switch out and put the connector on it in both
ways.
If the result remains the same the switch itself is really faulty - if it
works only one way - fine for me, although having the warning light on all
the time is no good @ all.
What puzzles me is the brass actuator of the switch really part the
electrical circuit or is it only mechanically actuating the internal switch.

Yes the connector fits in two ways.
It has two different wire colors (don't know what by heart).
Put it on the test soon.

Remains the question: where can I get a new switch. On the local market I
got the message NLA.

Cheers,

Hans