Re: Bonnet

To: "Spawn" <spawn@net-link.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonnet
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:13:09 +0100
Not too bad on an RB 'cos you can push on the release lever through the mesh
grill with a long screwdriver from just left of centre as you look at the
front.  Bit trickier on a CB, which is why I have tied a length of nylon
cord to mine which ends in a loop in the LH wheel arch.  Now working on a
method of releasing the trunk lock if that should jam.

PaulH.