Re: Vintage Races at RoadAmerica

To: "Barnhart, Christopher" <BarnhartC@osc.army.mil>
Subject: Re: Vintage Races at RoadAmerica
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:20:32 -0500
At 08:05 AM 7/20/2000 -0500, Barnhart, Christopher wrote:

>Anyone going to the vintage races at Road America (AKA Brian Redman Int.
Challenge) this weekend?

Yup, I'll be there from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening.  Also about 30
folks from the Chicagoland MG Club will be there and will be camping at
Plymouth Rock campground across the street and just south of the main
entrance.

>I'll be there, sporting a list cap.

Sounds like a plan.  Me too!  And you might like to park your car in the
British car corral at the west end of the south paddock bridge between
turns 4 and 5.  Fee free to park next to my MGA (just don't get too dirty
from my car).  When I'm not wandering the paddock I like to sit on the hill
near the concessions at turn 7.  If the sun gets really hot I may move
across the track under the trees near Toyota Bridge.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg