Re: No guts no MGlory!

To: spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No guts no MGlory!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:50:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/00 3:21:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo writes:

<< Me again,  I went to a soccer game yesterday for the World Cup qualifiers
 between Chile and Bolivia (my homies). We won by single goal  five minutes
 from the end. While I screamed my head of I felt that the same challenge is
 approaching when I start up  my motor? So much work, so many busted
 nuckels, four letter words and greasy fingers. Well the time has come for
 me to turn the key this weekend no excuses or delays. Wish me luck. Enrique

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've been following your rebuild, Enrique.  I think I may have even given you
some pointers along the way.

Best of luck, but don't get frustrated if it doesn't run like a brand new car
the first time.  If it runs, it's a victory, but it may not be the end of the
entire campaign.  The next step is called test and tune.  Keep on posting and
the car will only get better and better.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport