Re: MGA Crank End Float

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: MGA Crank End Float
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:41:10 -0700
I think Bill's point was that in this application it did not matter
whether the glue lasted or not. His shim was between the thrust washer
and the housing, and did not experience any torque stress, only
compression. Same situation as stacking washers under a bolt head...

Charley & Peggy Robinson had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149