Re: Running hot + solution

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Running hot + solution
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:52:43 -0700
The '78 has an autochoke, so I can't do that, but yes - it seems to happen
more upon initial driving than after I've been out for a while.  Thanks for
the confirmation - sounds like it is a timing problem for sure.

Though I'm a little fuzzy on the relationship between the timing and the
high temps.... ?

- Tab