Negative camber results

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Negative camber results
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:17:22 -0400
Folks at world,

Many thanks for the responses on negative camber.  There were several
good for racing and of little value for street use.  A couple of replies
saying it was great and little or no tyre wear.

With such results I am going to do the obvious thing - chicken out!   So I
will be putting the standard arms back on.  Does anyone want to buy my
negative camber arms which I have had powder painted in expensive
semi-gloss black!!

Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net