starter relay conversion

To: MG-cars <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: starter relay conversion
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 07:33:10 -0700
The starter relay in my 75 B is going out.  Since the 76-80 relay is ~$15,
and the relay for ?-75 is >$40, I was thinking that a conversion would be
nice.  I think I can do this fairly easily, but I am wondering if I should.
Are there any problems with the later relays I should know about?  Is there
anything about the older cars that make the stock style relay necessary?

--
Aaron Whiteman - aaronw@wsu.edu - email with subject 'PGPKey' for pgpkey
   RCW 19.190 notice: This address is located in Washington State.