Fwd: August 18 Cruise night......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: August 18 Cruise night......
From: Goracef1@cs.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:19:24 EDT
--part1_e2.78bf24a.26adc68c_boundary

From: Goracef1@cs.com
Full-name: Goracef1
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:14:05 EDT
Subject: August 18 Cruise night......
To: triumphs@autox.team.net

         Hello Listers!
            My name is Brian Ichter.I am the sales manager at McGowen Lincoln
Mercury in West Chester,Pa.Twice a year we hold cruise nights at our
dealership,the
next one being Friday August 18 from 6pm to 8:30pm.As a British car owner
myself
(74 TR6) i would love to see more Brit turn out!!We normally have anywhere
from 65 to 80 cars attend.Will have a great time,with free food for all,live
dj,50/50 drawing,etc.
Great location as well!!As an active Brit car club member would just love to
see more
here!Spread the word!!Contact me at the dealership for info.610-692-8110 ext
337.

                     Hope to see many of you here!

                                        Brian Ichter

--part1_e2.78bf24a.26adc68c_boundary--