Re: New Question, MGB Radiator

To: mrazor@mis.net
Subject: Re: New Question, MGB Radiator
From: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:05:00 -0500
Hello Mike,

My switch has copper colored goop around it. Yes, there are prone to
popping out. Someone wrote me recently (Paul Hunt, I believe) and said
that later models had a clip to hold the sucker in. My B is a '77 and I
don't have a clip holding it in (DPO could have lost/mangled it, though
and decided a healthy dose of hi-temp silicon would do the trick).

I never fill my expansion tank all the way, about half is it. Of course,
I am no MG expert.

Edwin
'77 MGB

"I'm tryin' to think but nuthin' happens."
-- Curly Howard (the stooge)

Check out The MG Filling Station at:
http://members.fortunecity.com/mowogmg