Re: Flywheel

To: Dereck C <derex39@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Flywheel
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:12:48 -0700
When the machine shop balanced my engine, if I remember correctly they balanced
the crank and flywheel separately. Then they where put together, including the
pressure plate and crank pulley, and the whole assembly was balanced, .  The
machinist put marks on everything so it all could be put back together exactly
as it it was balanced. This engine will freely rev to 7000 rpm!!