Re: MG on poster

To: "Geoffrey Gallaway" <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Subject: Re: MG on poster
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:34:35 -0700
The poster is new.  It is oval shaped and sits atop a rack of
"Twist-n-Go" cups that Pepsi is pushing now.  The MG and the fellow
sitting in it in a blue hat drinking something are probably replicas,
although I don't know if the MG was used in prior years in their ads.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net