Portland, OR, ABFM

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland, OR, ABFM
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:39:46 -0700
Speaking of the All British Field Meet in Portland, OR, over Labor Day
weekend (as I believe someone did earlier today).............

A small contingent of MG owners from the Sacramento Valley MG Car Club will
be driving up on the Friday and spending two days in Portland at the ABFM.
Several of our cars will be in the car display, including the BGT of yours
truly. If anyone wants to meet a bunch of MG nuts who are quite happy to
drive their cars 600 plus miles in a day just to look at another bunch of
LBCs, (!), make yourselves known to anyone wearing a SVMGCC shirt. I'd enjoy
meeting anyone from the List; polite notes tucked under the wiper blade of
my GT, suggesting time and place to meet, might work if I happen not to be
around my car.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center