Re: Wheel Bearing Replacement 77B

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Bearing Replacement 77B
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 09:20:13 -0700
Bud,
It comes out just like any other oil/grease seal.  A
screwdriver/prybar/hammerhandle, etc through the hole and against the
inside.  Pry out.  Just make sure you don't scratch the wheel surface
that the seal fits against.  I usually use a wooden handled hammer or
spare piece of 1"x2".

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net