Re: MG-Road-rage-and-hand gun-in the press

To: mga@napanet.net
Subject: Re: MG-Road-rage-and-hand gun-in the press
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:24:57 -0500

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:51:19 -0700 (PDT) mga <mga@napanet.net> writes:
> It's clear to me that the MG road rage perpetrator is the same person
> that
> is writing the hate mail.  I hope that he will get treatment or at
> least
> find a shrink that can give him some Qualudes.
>
> Don Scott

Like somebody else said, the guy that got out of his car and approached
him in the first place was an idiot to do so.  Not that he should expect
to get a gun pointed in his face, necessarily, but what exactly was he
trying to accomplish by confronting the guy?  It was a threatening thing
to do.

BTW, it is interesting to note that this all happened in Australia, not
the U.S.  However, I'm sure you will find a way to blame a handgun waved
in Australia on American right-wing politics!

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD