MGA in Springfield, Ohio, USA

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA in Springfield, Ohio, USA
From: Steve Morris <smorris@en.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:23:10 -0400
Hello Listers,

I'm in the middle of a search for my first MGA. I've looked at most I can
find in the Cleveland, Ohio area (unless someone out there has one
unlisted they are willing to sell.)

I am going to visit family near Springfield, Ohio this week, and wondered
if anyone out there happened to have taken a look at the 1962 MGA 1600 Mk
II at Mershon's World of Cars? If you have, would you mind sending me
email with your impression, either good or bad?

I am looking for a really nice recent MGA Roadster restoration that I
don't need to do anything to right away. I don't need or want a concourse
car, but the next best thing would be great. I've restored before, and
just don't have the space or time right now. Plans might be to get a
really great roadster now, and then when I get the garage or barn built,
to tackle an MGA Coupe total restoration (at least a couple of years
out...don't write now if you have one.)

While I'm asking, has anyone seen the black '59 in a collision shop in
Rochester, NY or the red '60 in Syracuse, NY that has been sitting for 18
years (with some partial work done 4 years ago.)

I would appreciate any info on the one in Springfield in the next day if
possible, as we are leaving mid week.  Just email me direct.

Thanks for the help,
Steve Morris
Avon, Ohio USA