Re: Passed the test - no licence still

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com, ptegler@cablespeed.com, amproud@nf.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Passed the test - no licence still
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:15:53 EDT
Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com writes:

<< My first go will by using a BMHT birth certificate.
 If this will not help, I'll ask for help of the umbrella organisation of all
 car clubs in the Netherlands.
 If this is not going to help - I'll going your way.
 I'm not sure what state the GT has come from. Most old receipts etc. I found
 in the car were from California. I suppose from the Santa Barbara
 neighbourhood. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you can get a copy of Hemmings, there are advertisements for companies in
the USA that will (for a fee) obtain a title for your car.  These may be
salvage titles, but that shouldn't matter as long as it is a legal title
registered in any state.  Trying to work with California may be a bit of a
pain from what I have gathered over the years of reading these posts.

Good luck,

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget