Stable mates FOLOWUP (NMGC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stable mates FOLOWUP (NMGC
From: RO Lindsay <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 13:23:47 -0500
Hi Gang,
   When I posted my hello I didn't expect the flood of comments about
my Ferrari.  Yes, it was in dreadful <cosmetic> condition but CERTAINLY
no worse that some of the 50% rust LBCs that are currently being
restored.
It's as if being a Ferrari it had a moral responsibility to be perfect.
Yet, today
it is.  And if you think that one was bad, you should see the Lancia!
You
see, my enjoyment comes from saving a classic from the brink of
destruction.
Does it make sense monetarily?  Probably not but it is one #e!! of a lot
of fun.

Enjoy.

Rick
'79 Ferrari 308GTB