1970 MGB for Sale.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1970 MGB for Sale.....
From: Robert Haigney <Robert.Haigney@anixter.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:09:36 -0700
Due to unforseen cicumstances and the bills mounting I have to sell my MGB,
it's a 69 that was registered in 1970, it's white with a black interior, if you
want pictures or have any other questions please contact me off the list and
I'll fill you in.  It's located in Moreno Valley, CA just outside of Riverside,
I'm looking for the closest offer to $1400.  The Car is currently registered in
California, and it is driveable.

Thanks, and sorry for putting it on the list, but I'd like it to go to a good
home.

Robert.