RE: Bondo - shelf life?

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Bondo - shelf life?
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:33:05 -0400
Larry, same thing happened to me. Result Bondo seems to hold up well but the
activator or hardener, whether it's red, blue or clear seems to not fare so
well. I would try it on something not your car, to see if it hardens. Or you
can buy the little activator tubes separately, I didn't and had to remove
gooey Bondo from a nice size area.

Jack Levy