Re: Thermostat and Fans

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Thermostat and Fans
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:46:18 -0400
The expansion tank was pretty dry, filled it to the top, in hopes that
the fluid will get pulled into the rad.  I am letting the car warm up
so that the thermostat will open up.  I think I am losing coolant
where the sensor goes into the rad tank, so I am going to have to
breakdown (bad choice of words) and get the gasket etc. that holds the
sensor in.
THANKS!
MIKE R