Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?
From: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:44:56 -0400
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 15:18:19 EDT

>Do people on the group think they are misguided, or are they right - >will
>guns help sell cars?
>Maybe we'll see a Hyundai Peashooter......
>
>Bill

Speaking for myself, no.  I own a handgun, have carried, and would never
purchase a car or gun based on the manufacturers association with other
comapnies. A car is for transportation and a gun is for sport/protection. They
are seperate, and to purchase one or the other based on anything other than
what is best for your needs is foolish (IMHO).

However, this would not be the first time marketing people have missed the mark.

Erich, 1980 MGB (Brooklands Green)
       1969 Norton Commando "S"