RE: moment of extreme pathos

To: "'Susan and John Roper'" <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Subject: RE: moment of extreme pathos
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:48:16 -0700
Indeed, words from the wise. And why? because the battery actually acts as a
capacitor to help smooth the voltage coming from the alternator. I actually
gave Bill the same warning, but he was adamant that he knew from experience
that this test was OK on his particular car, i don't know how or why because
that model does have one hell of a lot of electronics inside it. YMMV

cheers

Joe.

Dr. Joseph Garner
University of California