Re: Differences with Aluminum head

To: Dereck C <derex39@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Differences with Aluminum head
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 22:47:41 -0600
Can't help with the plugs other than to say get the same heat range as you would
usually run, but with the other size thread (I think there are only 2 sizes).
With the studs, make sure they are the correct hardness!!!  That probably can't
be emphasized enough.  a weak stud will stretch, and put you out of tune at the
least.

Phil Bates