Re: Tach is dead

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: Tach is dead
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 09:10:48 +0300
Paul,
The tachometer on my car (73 GT) won't register above 3,000 rpm even if I rev
the engine above that. The needle dances when I switch on the indicators or
hazards to the rhythm of the flasher unit(s). I measured current coming to the
unit with an analogue multimeter and it was as you described. I gave it a tap
with my hand but nothing changed. Would you say the gauge is at fault?

Regards,
Evangelos