RE: Tonneau Fastener

To: "'BobMGT@aol.com'" <BobMGT@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Tonneau Fastener
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:20:24 -0400
Took a look at your doc and after fighting with my tonneau snap fasteners
last night decided to give these chaps a call and order this unique part.
Well, I don't know who I got on the phone, but he didn't have a clue as to
what I was talking about.  I described it as similar to a lift-a-dot
fastener.  He kept telling me he had all the original type snaps.  I told
him this was a replacement for original and not original.  He actually
wasn't really listening to me and was even somewhat rude.  I gave up and
apologized for taking his time and hung up.
Soooo, anybody know of anyone who supplies these little gems... and knows
it?

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA