Re: Tool Sources

To: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tool Sources
From: yd3@nvc.net
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:29:26 -0700
Joe:

<<<snip>>>
Sears stores
are everywhere, and that lifeltime guarantee works for me ;-p

Joe
'75 Roadster
Lowered and Loud.
<<<snip>>>

Not quite.  Until the mid 80's we used to have a Sears store.  I even worked
there while going to college again.  The store made money overall but lost on
the softlines.  So Sears, in all their Tower wisdom, down graded it to a hard
lines only store.  Now mother/daughter didn't like going there and waiting for
hubby while he looked around. So Tower decides to close the store and leave us
with just the catalog.  Well, you know the rest.  The nearest store is now 200
miles away, there's no local service, and I am surprised that some still
patronize Sears around here.

Blake