Big Thanks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Big Thanks
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 13:59:19 +0000
Folks,
Just finished installing a new front windshield seal in my 1600 A Coupe
and wanted publicly to thank Cecilia up at Scarborough for the quality
of her gasket.
The fellow who helped me is a professional glass installer and even he
said how easy  the job went. The chrome trim(yep, I have the original
stuff) slid in so easily, He's never had that happen before!
I have no venture in this aside from letting the several thousand of you
other coupe owners know that she's got great quality  front windshield
seals.
Cheers,
Dave Houser