Home at Last, and I Need to Get Serious about a Project Car!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Home at Last, and I Need to Get Serious about a Project Car!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:54:39 -0700 (PDT)
Just arrived back in the Garden State after 2 great
weeks in Maine and Massachusetts (Hingham, Cape Cod).
Various LBC's sighted (white RBB on Rte 291, CT, 7/28;
red RBB on Rte 295, Portland, ME, 7/30; dark (black?)
RBB, parked, Hull, MA, 8/4). Great weather (compared
to here at home!!!). Lawn about 5 inches tall.

Now it's time to get serious again about my search for
a chrome-bumper (pref 66 - 67) project car. Looked for
the second time at a 67 here in NJ, but way too rusty,
even at $450! I check all the usual sites, so if
anyone comes across one in their town, please drop me
an e-mail. Thanks.

Hope it clears up a bit here tomorrow. I'm anxious to
hook up my battery and go B-ing!!

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://mail.yahoo.com/