Re: Compression pressures ??? What?

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compression pressures ??? What?
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:54:29 -0700
So, Paul, what's with your row of question marks?

Your stock B (by my ruff 'n' ready calculations) is at 9 to 1, your Spitfire
a tad over that and your Midget a tad under. You say they all run fine on 92
octane. I thought my note said that around 9 to1 was as high as one could go
on 92 octane fuel without pinging; your experience confirms this.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center