Wire Wheel Conversion Kit

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire Wheel Conversion Kit
From: Ray Kunst <RKunst@C-K.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:20:48 -0500
I am looking into buying a set of wire wheels to put on my 1979 MGB. It has
Rostyle wheels on the car now.
I would like to be able to put the original
style wheels back onto my car,
when I go to the car shows. Moss is offering a Wire Wheel Conversion Kit
(Dunlop?) (111-428) for the MGB. It has the look of the original painted
wheels.
Has anyone used or know anyone who has used this product?
How hard is
it to swap back and forth from the Wires wheels to the Rostyle
wheels.
Should I just buy a bolt on Wire Wheel? (I don't think it will have the
classic look I am going for).
Your help is greatly appreciated.