Fwd: car show Sept 9, Jim Thorpe PA (Posdsible Spridget List Get Togethe

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: car show Sept 9, Jim Thorpe PA (Posdsible Spridget List Get Together)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:51:28 -0400
Hey all I got this from a bud on the Spridgets lists. This is PA, BTW

Larry

Hey All,

The following was sent to me by Marc Duval.  If anyone is interested in
attending, let me know. Maybe we can get together for some "Free Beer &
Soda" at my place......I'm only 10 miles from Jim Thorpe, PA.

Please contact Spencer Hogan (610-797-9221) for more details.

Kevin V.

Subject:
         [britautos] car show Sept 9, Jim Thorpe
    From:
         "Marc Duval" <redrising@aol.com>

Attention all British Car enthusiasts...On Sept. 9, ESPN will be
broadcasting from Jim Thorpe, as they will be naming Jim Thorpe
(athlete the town was named after) as "athlete of the century".
Anyway, the organizers are requesting a show of British cars to come
for a show that day, which means we could gain national exposure!
Spencer Hogan (610-797-9221) is requesting any and all who can commit
to attending this event to call him immediately in order we can plan
to attend. He expects Senators/Congressmen/other dignitaries to be
there.  Sounds like a great way to show off our cars.  Call Spencer
before August 26 to let him know.  Need not be a member of a club to
participate-they are looking for as many as they can to show up!

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section