Re: Wanted: definitive list of waxoyl injection points + rustproofing ad

To: "Louis Mehr (EML)" <Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted: definitive list of waxoyl injection points + rustproofing advice
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:21:35 +0100
Waxoyl is probably too soft for underbody, the same company makes a more
robust proguct based on Waxoyl for those areas, called Finnigans Underbody
Seal with added Waxoyl, funnily enough.

Basically Waxoyl goes in any cavity, like sills, inner and outer.  Doors.
Rear wings over the arch and behind the B post.  Chassis rails.  Bonnet and
boot reinforcing channels and bonnet front lip.  Inside crossmembers.  Box
sections over the inner wings at the rear of the engine compartment.  Plus
behind front and rear aprons (might need underbody here), bumpers and
overiders, headlight rings, side strips, under bonnet slam panel.

PaulH.