RE: rear numberplate lamps

To: xirias@hol.gr, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: rear numberplate lamps
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:49:01 -0400
Have the places where the contacts are made cleaned anyway.
If the state of the overriders are  so bad - get replacements.
Do not forget that the ground finaly is made through the bumper to the car.
I had this recently - so I cleaned the contact between the bumper mountings
tpo the car itself.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Hans - 71 BGT