Need early MGB timing cover, trans f-cover, offset cam keys

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need early MGB timing cover, trans f-cover, offset cam keys
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:53:50 -0500
I could use a timing cover from an early MGB with the timing pointer at the
bottom, and the front cover from a MGB 3-syncro gearbox.

Also, would anyone know of a source for MG camshaft front key with 1/32"
offset (for 3 degrees timing change at the cam).  This is a 5/8" diameter
woodruff key to fit a 5/23" slot.  Last time around I made one by milling
1/32" notches in a 3/16" crankshaft key to create the 5/32" key with 1/32:
offset.  I think I'd rather buy them than have to cut them again.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with a attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com