Re: Philly Visit

To: emccarroll@mco.edu, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Philly Visit
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:57:17 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/00 2:33:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
emccarroll@mco.edu writes:

<< Am leaving for Philadelphia today and I was wondering if there will be any
LBC events in the area.   Anything going on? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - -

When will you get here, and how long will you be here?

Healey Encounter winds up Sunday in Valley Forge.
SCCA Motorsports Weekend is 8/25-27 and I'm sure some LBCs will show up.  At
least mine will.
Brit Car show in Jim Thorpe on Sept 9th, IF we can get the info about it.
Jim Thorpe is about 2 1/2 hours north.
Moss Motors Fall Fest in North Jersey somewhere, also on Sept 9th.

And there are always a few of us who would like to get together and drink
beer.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget