Re: Alternator

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:03:30 -0600 (MDT)
Yes.  You should be able to go into a local autoparts chain and get the
alternator tested.  If I am not mistaken they should be putting out about
34amps.  If you have installed some super stereo or other high current device
(headlights from a train...  ) then you may need a higher output alternator.