Re: alternator light

To: <Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: alternator light
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 19:47:08 +0100
I would plump for checking the alternator connections, and there is more
good than harm in checking the battery, battery cables and starter as well.
At the end of the day, seeing as how the ignition warning light is
flickering as well, you may well find the problem is internal to the alt,
though.

PaulH.