Thanks to the List

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, <MGTD1952@cs.com>,
Subject: Thanks to the List
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@cyberlink.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:29:12 -0500
Thanks to those who took the time to reply with their votes of encouragement
and discouragements too (both are important in restorations), towards the
restoration of my 74.5 B-GT .  Sounds like they make nice touring vehicles
and my wife and I sure enjoy doing that.

Well it won't be ready for the all MG convention next year, but some day
life will return to this long neglected piece of British heritage.

The car itself might not turn any heads but the paint scheme sure will,
PURPLE(aconite).Where did they come up with some of their colors. What a
hoot this is going to be. Can't wait to see my paint guys look when I order
this color.

And I think I lost my original navigator with this one, but gained a younger
one. She's 14 and she thinks the color is "way cool".  Little does she know
that someday she'll move into the drivers seat and I'll be the one along for
the ride, and I'll still have that big smile on my face and the butterflys
in my stomach just as I always do when I'm in the "MG ZONE".
                                                         Thanks again,
Mark